Monday, October 18, 2010

Website finally closer to completion

Finally, the HudsonArtworks website is finally approaching something resembling version 1.0.

If you are reading this on Blogger, Google Reader or some other content aggregator, click on over the the HudsonArtworks website at www.hudsonartworks.com. You'll notice some changes if you have been to the site before. If you haven't been to the site, click on over and check it out. New since the last post here you will find:

I have loaded some of the Greeting Card images to the Cards page, which should help drive sales heading into the holiday season. These fine-quality greeting cards are unique, one-of-a-kind greeting cards and are printed, cut, scored and packaged in my studio. If you are looking for an inexpensive gift for a friend or loved one, consider one or more of these cards. You are guaranteed to give a gift your intended will not have already received.

The first collection of images for the Fine Art Photography pages are in place. Click on the page link to see a half-dozen or so images rotating in the frame. These are somewhat representative of the images I am currently working through. I've already enjoyed some sales of these images, mostly to collectors who were aware of my work prior to creating the website. Over the next few months you'll see new images and collections appear and take shape.

The About page now has additional content. Please feel free to leave a message or 'sign the guestbook,' as it were.

the EtCetera page is a work in progress. You can see my recent Twitter activity here, but I'm still working through other treatments and content. For now I am using this page as a Google page ranking driver - fresh (relevant) content on your pages helps your site show up in the search engine returns. Obviously photo sites have limited options for fresh content, and with the platform I am currently using the options for 'alt' tags for photos are few. So blogging and Tweeting are ways to get the search engines to crawl my pages and increase my traffic.

Speaking of traffic, I am always willing to reciprocate links.

Drop by www.hudsonartworks.com to check out my latest work.

No comments:

Post a Comment